Saturday, March 20, 2010

Powder and Haters

I always thought that in the world of blogging there were unwritten rules, one of them being: #38 You must have at least 764 followers in order to gain a Level 3 (or above) hater. Good news folks, you only need to have four followers to gain a hater. Me just being myself is really pissing someone off. I feel strangely validated because of it. This must be what Jay-Z is talking about when he says that he loves all his haters. Thank you haters. 

On to the good/positive/awesome stuff!

Brighton, who's park has been a let down this year, has decided to finally put up the My-Oh-My kickers. They are FUN! Lapped those for a while, then got a little bored and decided to see what Snake was like. Did my usual line, then decided I had to hike. Went up on the ridge and got some fresh lines and a sweet wind lip. This was probably my last pow run of the year. Thanks to the Snow Gods for providing it, it was cherished!

No comments:

Post a Comment