Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bricks

So I bought my helmet and bike shorts. I got a Giro Phase helmet and some Pearl Izumi bike shorts. I can officially say I am a Giro-Head now, lol. Anyhow, I have come to find out that "Brick" workouts are hard! If you don't know what a brick is, it is when you do at least back to back workouts or back to back to back workouts. For example, tonight I did 40 minutes running then 45 minutes of biking. They are great practice, but yeah they are difficult. So that's all for now...

1 comment:

  1. They are really hard but I noticed a huge difference in my endurance for long mountain bike rides by staying and running uphill on the treadmill for 45 min after my hour long spin class. You can't do it everyday though or it will knock you out!! Sounds like you're doing awesome though.

    ReplyDelete