Thursday, May 14, 2009

What a day...

Yet another 11 hour day...
Yet another hour of putting chairs together and disposing of table/chair packaging.
I was feeling ridiculously tired all day at work and battled it with good ol Dr Pepper. Probably not the best idea but whatever, it kinda worked. I got home and I was still really tired so I decided to take it easy and eat a ton. So I ate a whole bunch of lasagna and chocolate pudding pie. No training today, I feel pretty terrible I'm not gonna lie...

1 comment:

  1. Really cool blog, I can't wait to follow your progress. You will totally be able to do it because all it really takes is determination. In the long run the training will always pay off. You also always have to have the terrible days to make you work harder the next day:) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete