Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A New Table

No post yesterday, obviously. It was a crazy day. I worked 11 hours and then came home to assemble our new table... and of course the chairs didn't fit together right.

This morning was good, woke up nice and early and dropped my new Legacy GT off at Subaru to get painted, then went to physical therapy for my back. History, I was in a, moderate to bad, car accident in January and just decided to get my back looked at. So anyway, PT went well, my hips (which were apparently an inch off of each other)are getting back to proper alignment, sweet. Work went well, another 11 hour day. Then I came home and figured out the chair situation from yesterday. Gotta love pre fabricated furniture.

Now for the fun part! I biked 15 miles in 45 mins... of course that is on a stationary bike on level 10, random setting. But that's pretty good still, right? I have to lift again, I miss it a lot. I think I will make sure I get some lifts in tomorrow, maybe some bench press, light deadlifts and some light squats. Sounds good.

I need to see Star Trek....

No comments:

Post a Comment