Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Shoes

I bought my new shoes today. Took my first run in them, and as normal, there is definately going to be some getting used to. For the most part they felt great, some odd rubbing and maybe the width could be an issue. But I am going to give them a couple more runs and base the decision off of that.

It's been just about a week since my last post, and besides the new shoes, there have been some intriguing events. The biggest is that my beautiful wife Michelle has decided to run the Sandy City Triathlon with me! Also I swam outside, not that it's that big of a deal, but it was really nice. Swimming is definately truning out to be my weak point. That is dissappointing to me since I was on a local community swim team for 2 years in junior high. I haven't really swam laps since though so I don't know what I was expecting. I will probably wait until my next paycheck to buy my helmet. Hopefully the local bike shop will do some sort of deal for buying two of them (one for my wife, one for me).

Random:

Don't bother seeing Paul Blart: Mall Cop, lame. I can't believe the Cavs let the Magic take a 3-1 lead. I have never hated any team, save the Spurs, more than I hate the Nuggetts. I am definatley cheering for the Lakers in this one. The NBA is rigged anyhow. David Stern Needs to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment