Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Missing Piece

I have finally picked up the bike that will carry me through my first triathlon. It was made in the 80's, just like me! I am yet to ride it, save a few circles in the driveway, I'm sure it will be great.

Non Training notes:

I saw three movies this week. Wolverine, Star Trek and King of California. Wolverine, despite what people told me, was a great show! I do wish there would have been more scenes with Gambit. Star Trek was really cool. I loved the story! The action scenes were awesome, and a GREAT cast! King of California is an independent film starring Michael Douglas. It was good. Unique story of a modern day loony-bin treasure hunter. Good casting, good acting, both make for a fun movie.

Next up, Terminator: Salvation, TRANSFORMERS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment