Sunday, August 2, 2009

20 Days...

We (my wife and I) had our first "triple-brick" workout yesterday. In essence it was a practice run of our tri. Not the exact distances, just timed workouts. We did a twenty minute run, a forty minute ride and a twenty minute run. So it was nothing too serious, but still, it was the first time I had done all three sports back to back to back.

There is only twenty days left until the Jordanelle Triathlon!!! I am really excited, I didn't think I would be this excited, but I can't wait! The biggest concern I have is the transitions. I am still deciding how to go about them... I think it will be fine though. My swim and run are getting better with every workout. My biking is fine... on a stationary. I still am yet to get out on my bike! I really need to get on the real bike. I would like to go up to the actual course by Jordanelle and do a couple rides up there, and maybe even do some practice swims in open water.

Alright, I'm going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment